Thanks for stopping by and having a read of my blog and website. I hope you will find what you are looking for and please do get in touch, I would love to meet you!
I wanted to give a little introduction to my blog and explain what readers can expect from my regular posts.
First and foremost, I hope that this blog will help to build strong relationships and trust with my clients, as well as my suppliers. It is important to me that you have confidence in my ability to deliver a high quality service and that you come to know me as a reliable wedding planner, confident and friend.
I want to hear your thoughts too! I want this to be a two-way conversation and for us all to get to know each other a little bit better along the way.
My plan is to write about a mixture of things that you might find interesting:
- Inspirational people I meet within the wedding industry
- Helpful tips that I have learnt from my own experiences as well as from others experts
- Delicious things that I stumble across, be it cake, photography, flowers, dresses, shoes, makeup & anything else I find that is note-worthy
- Fascinating interviews with real Brides
- Thought provoking interviews with amazing suppliers
- Anything else I feel, or you feel, is relevant and fabulous!
And lastly, here’s a promise, I shall always try my hardest to make the posts entertaining, concise and a good mixture of pictures, words and videos.
So, watch this space! I look forward to getting to know you all.
Bye for now,